Sunday, October 23, 2011

e.l.f Studio Bronzers Swatches and Review



Hey Beauty Lovers!

So today I will be reviewing probably my favourite product the e.l.f Studio Bronzers which I LOVE!! So basically there are three types of bronzers: Cool, Warm and Golden which retail for $3 on the US website and 3.50 pounds/ 4 euro on the UK website. All these bronzers come in a sleek black case and they each contain 0.4 oz/ 13g of product. As you might have read in my elf haul I've had these for a bit more than a year. I personally use the warm bronzer the most which  goes on EVERYDAY and my old bronzer had nearly hit pan but had around a month/ 2 months worth of product in it before my cat smashed it and I had to buy another one so these bronzers last for a long time!

From Left to Right: Golden Bronzer, Warm Bronzer, Cool Bronzer



From Left to Right:Golden Bronzer, Warm Bronzer, Cool Bronzer


e.l.f Studio Cool Bronzer





Don't let the name fool you this is probably the darkest bronzer of all the three. I only use this bronzer for the pink part when I need a darkish pink (I usually use this pink in autumn and winter more since the tone is more warm then cool so I feel its more adaptable for these particular two seasons) or else when I need a darker contour (mostly for make up looks not when I go out).


These photos are both of the Cool Bronzer's individual colours, they are the same photo but one is taken with flash and the other one isn't. As you can see the pink is quite a darkish pink quite suitable for autumn/winter.



This is how the Cool Bronzer looks blended, this is quite a dark colour for me.



e.l.f Studio Warm Bronzer



I LOVE this bronzer, I cannot stay without this bronzer I absolutely love it! It is such a natural bronzer and really makes a difference. The other day I just put on blush and I felt that without the bronzer the look wasn't complete! This bronzer really makes a difference to my look.


These photos are both of the Warm Bronzer's individual colours, they are the same photo but one is taken with flash and the other one isn't.



As you can see from the Blended Warm Bronzer photos it is quite a natural colour.


e.l.f Studio Golden Bronzer



This bronzer is quite a natural bronzer and is not as rich as the warm bronzer in the sense that it usually doesn't show up that much if you don't put on alot of bronzer, It has its advantages though since when I got really tanned my foundation didn't match me and I opted to use this bronzer lightly over most of my face and it really made a difference!


These photos are both of the Golden Bronzer's individual colours, they are the same photo but one is taken with flash and the other one isn't.



These photos are the Golden Bronzer when blended together, the first photo was taken with flash and the second photo was taken in natural light. As you can see it is quite a natural colour with a hint of shimmer.

All in all I love these bronzers, great quality for an even greater price and a really nice pay off from all the Bronzers!

I hope you liked my review! If you would like other reviews comment below!

Until next time!

Martina o.b.o The Fabulous Team!

2 comments:

  1. I have the Golden bronzer and I love it, it's gorgeous! Ordering the Cool and Warm soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to love the warm bronzer! Martina

    ReplyDelete