Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fabulous Reviews: Cien - Body Lotion for dry skin

Good morning Fabulous Readers!

My arms have become so dry lately and I blame no one but the air-condition at the office (ok, so I haven'tb exactly been scrubbing and moisturising everyday either . . )

I was at a Lidl Supermarket last week, and spotted this moisturiser so I decided to buy it and keep it at the office for some moisture top-up.


I wasn't sure what to expect from this brand to be honest, and I wasn't disappointed. It contains 500 ml of product.
It's made in Germany and apparently, its quality is constantly controlled by Dy Schrader institute.

What's written on the bottle:

- It contains  a combination of active ingredients and almond oilfor the treatment of dry skin.
- Leaves skin hydrated for long.
- The skin is protected against dryness and dehydration.
- Can be used daily.


The moisturiser smells absolutely amazing, very flower-y. When I apply it, everybody starts asking me what perfume I'm wearing! The smell last for about an hour or so.



The consistency is light to medium - not runny but not thick either. When I applied it and started rubbing it to my skin, it was quite oily and thick but surprisingly, my skin absorbed it really fast . It left my skin so soft and stayed like that for long! It also gave m,e a bit of a glow, which of course is a bonus.


Above : without moisturiser, below : with Cien moisturiser



Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOX



1 comment: