Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FOTD: Hanging out with Jimmy!

Hey Guys!!

I was supposed to post this look earlier however naughty little me did not upload the photos in time!

Basically this is a look I did when I went out and I wanted to use the new essence Stay all Day Long Eyeshadow in 07 Jim-Me Blue and I decided to add a brown-y twist to the eye make up!


Face

Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
Catrice All rounded Concealer
Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make Up in 010 Light Beige
Catrice Re-Touch Light Reflecting Concealer in 030 Rosy Beige
e.l.f cosmetics HD Powder
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Bronzing Powder in 01 Shake your Booty
essence Fruity Limited edition Blush Sorbet in 01 Smoothie Operator
e.l.f cosmetics Mist and Set

Eyes

Catrice Mono Eyeshadow in 090 Bring Me Frosted Cake
essence Stay all Day Long Lasting eyeshadow in 07 Jim-Me Blue
essence Single Eyeshadow in 35 Party all Night
Catrice Kajal Designer in 010 Diamond Black
essence Superfine Eyeliner
Catrice Mini Max Precision Volume Mascara
essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

Lips

Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 110 Pink Me Up!

Hope you enjoyed this look!!

I am planning on doing a new section on our blog in the coming days/ weeks depending on when I have time to set it all up so keep your eyes peeled out for it!! 

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team


No comments:

Post a Comment