Monday, October 10, 2011

Orchid Health & Beauty Parlour Rave!

Hi All!

I have been meaning to write this blog post for a long time but since I started a new job the amount of time I have to write blog posts is very limited.

So this blog post is mainly for Maltese fans or if you aren't in Malta then when you come and visit go visit the place I am going to mentoin below!

Basically my friend Jennifer owns a salon called Orchid and for my birthday she sent me an offer I couldn't resist! She offered me any of her services at a discounted price so I chose to do a manicure since I had never done one before!

I had never met Jennifer before but I had spoken to her on facebook and she is one of the nicest persons I have met! She welcomed me whole heartedly and showed me around the salon.

The manicure I chose was the Signature Manicure which lasted around 45 minutes and included the following:

  1. Sanitization of the hands
  2. Appication of cuticle cream
  3. Pushing back cuticle
  4. Filing
  5. Buffing
  6. Application of oil
  7. An exfoliation of the hands
  8. An activator for exfoliation
  9. Mask for the hands
  10. Finishing cream
 Not only was the manicure really relaxing but my hands felt really soft afterwards! The experience was furthermore pleasurable since I really enjoyed talking with Jennifer since she is very knowledgeable about beauty and I especially enjoyed it since she is also a make up artist!

Jen also applied nail art for me, as you can see from the picture below she applied a nice peachy colour and a cute flower on top and this nail polish lasted for more than a month since she applied a gel top coat which is gentle on the nails!


Orchid don't only offer manicures as you can see from Jen's website Orchid Website, Jen also gives make up courses, you can like her facebook page were she always gives new offers, details about new courses and new products Orchid Facebook Page!

I hope you liked this post and please head over to Orchid's Website and Facebook page and show Jen some love!! :-)

Until next time!

Martina

o.b.o The Fabolous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment