Friday, March 16, 2012

Catrice Nail Lacquer in 710 Dulce & Havanna

Hello Fabulous readers!!

Dulce and Havanna is a brown polish.. . . I don't think I would have bought it this was given to us at the Catrice launch event)

When it comes to nail polishes, I always tend to buy reds, pinks, blues and greens - (and every other colour as I love colours!)

I haven't used this one before, so I thought I should just give it a try and review it. Lara doesn't like this one at all, in fact, it's one of her misses in her  February hits and misses vid.



What it says:

Nail polish for ultimate colour, ultimate gloss, ultimate coverage.



The first coat (see above) is pigmented but not enough - I like my nail polish darker. It dried up pretty fast, after about 1 minute.

It looks well pigmented after the 2nd coat. I applied a slightly thicker coat, so took a bit more to dry. Once it was dry, I didn't get any smudges, like certain nail polishes.



What I think:

The colour in my opinion is not bad, but as I already said, I don't like brown nail polishes. This one reminds me of the e.l.f nail polish in Smoky Brown.

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOX




1 comment:

  1. It looks better on your skintone than it did on mine! haha...I prefer Fred Said Red :) xx

    ReplyDelete