Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nivea SOS Lip relief Review


Hi sweets!

I was shopping at a grocer in Zabbar the other day and bought a lip balm by Nivea, which is relatively new in Malta I think ,as I never saw it anywhere else. 

I am not a big fan of Nivea's twist up lip balms, but I do love the ones that come in a squeezable tube.

It contains 6 ml of product, whereas their other tubes are larger.It's clear and looks like a gloss on the lips. It has a minty smell.
Their other tubes are quite girly and colourful. so this, in comparison to the others, looks a bit boring and medicine-y.
But then again, it says 'lip relief', and it seemed good enough for my dry lips.


What it says:

Nivea SOS lip relief containing Dexpanthenol instantly relieves very dry chapped lips. It provides a cooling effect and it keeps lips healthy-looking and soft. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age




What do I think about this product?

As I said , it has a minty smell and I can also feel it in my lips.My lips feel kinda cold. Probably that's why it's not suitable for children under 3 years. I can also feel like it's penetrating in my skin.
I really like this product, mostly because I can feel like something is happening and it definitely does its job. The gloss lasts more or less about half an hour but after an hour, my lips were still a bit moist.

I would definitely buy it again!! 

Have you ever tried this one?

Denise xx




No comments:

Post a Comment