Monday, April 30, 2012

New Look Haul/ OOTD

Hi Guys!!

I have recently made SEVERAL visits to New Look since they have their Mid-Season sale going on and I went and bought myself a few trend pieces which I thought always looked pretty but was always scared to try.

I also went out of my comfort zone since this style is not one I usually wear but I have always loved on other people!!

I went for a vintage feel and tried my luck with a maxi skirt and blouse and the result was....


I was surprised at how many great comments I received on this look, one which I will definitely wear again!

What I absolutely LOVED about this outfit is the back of the floral blouse, as you can see from the picture!

Haul
New Look Floral Blouse
New Look Maxi Skirt

Other
Primark Bangles
New Look Shoes
Mango Brown Clutch
Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Till next time!

Martina XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Love the top Mar!! I have to buy a nice maxi skirt though I'm not sure how it would look on me :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Looking great girl!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete