Thursday, April 12, 2012

Quicky skin tips!

Good morning dear readers!

Every now and then, I like to make a post about skin care, so here's a quicky with some tips that I have stumbled upon for you guys!

This week, I was very lazy and in the evening, I  didn't cleanse my skin as usual, but only used facial wipes..!! Needless to say, I can see some negative changes in my skin (dulness, pimples) and vowed to only use facial wipes only when really necessary...

Now, when I say skin care, I don't only refer to the lotions and potions, but also to the food that we eat (or the lack of it)



What can help your skin apart from a good cleansing routine and a good diet? Increasing oxygen in the blood and better circulation! Why not try jogging, walking or any other exercise, yoga and dancing? By doing that, you will increase the amount of blood and therefore nutrients to the epidermis.
You should also try rubbing your body with a rough glove while showering.



Girls, to really glow, stock up on brightly coloured vegetables and fruits ! Please please please avoid alcohol, coffee and smoking! Why not try slowly cutting meat? A vegetarian diet is generally best for good skin (and everyone else). Do your research and look up for good veggie recipes. You will be amazed by how good non-meat dishes are! You will notice a difference in your skin, health and everything else!

Cleanse, tone and moisturise daily!!  Not with just any products!! Don't trust the big brands!! Read this :http://www.storyofstuff.org/sos_downloads/PDFs/more-info/more-info-SoCos.pdf and watch this video:  http://www.storyofstuff.org/movies-all/story-of-stuff/ You will be SHOCKED!
I like buying my skin care from health shops and I also suggest www.crueltyfreemalta.com

Hope this helps a little!

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team



 

No comments:

Post a Comment