Sorry for the lack of posts lately I have been very busy however fret not I have thought of a number of posts for you!
My dear friend Maria ( who is probably one of our biggest fans :-p xx) was very kind to give me a some nail art circles after she showed me her awesome nail polish collection which she organised by these nail art circles.
I wasn't sure how I was going to organise them however I watched a number of youtube videos to get an idea on how to organise them. I decided to go by brand since if I organised them by colour then I might have a problem with the colour scale should I buy new colours. I have more nail polishes than the below however this is my "private" collection since they are aren't the nail polishes I share with my mum, I organised them in the following way:
- Limited Edition
If not stated, please assume that the polish is from the Colour & Go collection, I will list them from the red glitter polish to the blue glitter polish and so on.
- Time for Romance
- Blue Addicted
- Glamorous Life
- C'est La Vie
- Colour 3 polish- Shopping Trip in Soho with Party all Night Long on top it
- Colour 3 polish- Party all Night Long
- Colour 3 polish- Shopping Trip in Soho
- Multi dimension 3 in 1 polish- Coconut Kiss
- Nude glam polish- Iced Strawberry Cream
- Nude glam polish- Toffee to go
- Nude glam polish- Cafe ole
- No more drama
- Break Through
- Where is the party?
- Modern Romance
- Date with the night
- Meet me now
Left to Right::
- Dulce & Havanna
- Fred Said Red
- Marilyn & Me
These polishes are essence & Catrice limited edition polishes, starting from left to right:
- essence Vampire's Love- Gold Old Bufy
- essence re-mix your style- Show me the way
- essence re-mix your style- Maybe I'm Amazed
- essence re-mix your style-Stairway to heaven
- essence re-mix your style Pop top coat- Just can't get enough
- essence Cute as Hell- Date you
- essence Cute as Hell- Not just cute
- essence Cute as Hell- Bad girl
- Catrice Big City Life- New york
- Catrice Big City Life- Berlin
- Catrice Big City Life- London
- China Glaze- Bad Landing
- MUA-Shade 8 (given to me by Maria!)
Hope you liked this post!! These wheels have now made my decision to choose a polish much more harder since I want to wear all of them now hehe!!
Till next time!
o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOXO