Friday, August 24, 2012

FOTD: Go for Gold!

Hi Guys!!

Today I am going to share my Saturday night make up look with you!!

I went for a golden feel to match my dress but added a Red pop of colour to my lips!!


Face
Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Bronzing Gel in 01 Shake your Booty
Make Up Forever HD Foundation
e.l.f cosmetics HD Powder
Catrice Light-Reflecting Concealer in 030 Rosy Beige
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Bronzing Powder in 01 Shake your Booty
Catrice Cruise Couture Limited Edition Defining Duo Blush in 050 Apricot Smoothie
e.l.f Cosmetics Mist and Set

Eyes
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in 090 Bring Me Frosted Cake
Catrice Made to Stay Long Lasting Eyeshadow in 080 Copper & Gabbana
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in 560 I Like to Mauve it
Catrice Kajal Designer in 010 Diamond Black
essence Superfine Eyeliner in 01 Deep Black
Coolbri by Catrice Limited Edition Golden Glow Eyeliner in Precious Nectar C01
Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Mascara
essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

Lips
Catrice Ultimate Colour in 100 Lobster Love
Catrice Colour Show Lip Gloss in 070 Light My Fire

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team


No comments:

Post a Comment