Monday, October 22, 2012

October Glossy Box !

Good morning guys!!

Today, I got my first ever Glossy Box!!  They don't deliver to Malta, but I used Malta Post's UK to Malta delivery service.

Glossy Box costs € 16.00 and I had to pay another € 12.00 to Malta Post, so it was quite expensive. . . but I was dying for one :):)  Let's just hope Glossy Box will finally deliver to all of Europe soon!! Pretty please?! :)


 

What a pretty box, right? I might use it to store some jewellery or the sort. It's too pretty to throw it away! There's also a little leaflet that tells you what's inside.


From left to right:

Dr. Jart BB cream 15ml
Skinetica Anti-Blemish 
Sally Hensen Complete salon manicure in 440 Calypso Blue
Anatomicals body scrub 75 ml
Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Instant anti wrinkle moisturiser

There are 2 full products! So glad I got an Yves Rocher product!

So tempted to get the November one as well . . . .    

love, 

Deniso.b.o The Fabulous Team XOX

3 comments:

  1. you should use Youwhopweship.eu it's 10.50 for a parcel of upto 1kg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty good box!!

    Really hope they start shipping this to Malta soon, coz the extra postage charges makes it quite expensive!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete