Monday, November 12, 2012

Fabulous Look: No Fuss Make Up!

Hey Guys!!

Today I wanted to share with you a quick no fuss Make Up look I wear when I'm heading out quickly out of the house!

Most of the time I have commitments after work so I use the Catrice Prime and Fine Primer then I put on one of the following, depending on the amount of coverage I require; essence Pure Skin Tinted Moisteuriser, Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make Up or Inglot YSM Foundation which I apply with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush.

I then go in with my trusty Catrice All Over Concealer to hide those naughty blemishes which I apply with the Real Technique Deluxe Crease Brush and set everything with the Catrice Prime and Fine powder applied with the e.l.f Studio Kabuki Brush.

Since I need to head out of the house quickly I usually just put on one of the following eyeliners; Catrice Kajal Designer in 010 Diamond Black or 020 Cool Grey, Catrice Long Lasting eyeliner in 070 Puddle of Mudd or essence eyeliner in 22 taupe me!. I usually decide on the eyeliner depending on what I'm wearing. I also like to include the Catrice Kohl Kajal in 110 Blue I know you.

I also apply mascara, I don't have any particular mascara which I reach out for. For this look I used the Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara.

Since I love contouring I apply the essence Sun Club bronzer for blondes and if I'm wearing cool colors I go in with my favorite e.l.f Cream Blush in Flirt which I apply with the e.l.f Studio Blush Brush and Real Techniques Blush brush respectively.

Last but not least I usually reach out for one of four lipsticks out of the essence lipstick in 62 Rockin' Red, Catrice Ultimate shine in 200 Get the Nudes Paper, e.l.f mineral moisturizing lip tint in Berry or Catrice Ultimate Glow as used in the look below.


Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team


2 comments:

  1. I do something very similar for everyday/work look. Simple but effective!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, sometimes I don't have time to fuss, for example this morning I spiced it up with a Red Lip ;-)

    ReplyDelete