Tuesday, January 22, 2013

FOTD/OOTD: Put a Ring on it!

Hey Guys!

This weekend I finally wore the sleeveless shirts I bought a few weeks ago from one of the warehouse sales I visited, you can see my full haul HERE!


Engagement Ring Sleeveless Shirt- Dorothy Perkins
Jewel Studded Jeggings- New Look
Purple Suede Pumps- New Look
Purple with Gold Details Clutch- New Look


Face
Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner for Invisible Lines and Pores
Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in 49
Make Up Store Cover All in Blue
e.l.f HD Powder
essence Sunclub Bronzer for Blondes
Catrice Defining Blush in 020 Rose Royce
e.l.f Mist and Set

Eyes
essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow base
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 090 Bring Me Frosted Cake
Make Up Store Microshadow in Spellbinding
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour 230 Where is my Caddy-li-lac
Make Up Store Microshadow in Aquarius
essence eyeshadhow in 02 Dance All Night
Make Up Store Eyeliner in Awesome Performance
Catrice Gel Eyeliner in 010 Black Jack with Jack Black
Jimont Eyebrow Pencil in Brown No.1

Lips
Make Up Store Lip Gloss in Haze


Hope you liked this post!!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment