Wednesday, January 23, 2013

OPI & Disney collaborate for 'Oz the Great and Powerful' inspired nail polishes!

Good morning !

I absolutely love O.P.I nail polishes, especially their collaboration editions!

This time, they have drawn inspiration from the highly anticipated film Oz: The Great and Powerful Disney movie. Actors taking part in this film include James Franco (Oz), Mila Kunis (Theodora) and Michelle Williams (Linda).

From left to right : What Wizardry is this?, Lights of Emerald City, When monkeys fly, I Theodora you, Don't burst my bubble, Which is Witch?, Glints of Glinda
 
The collection includes sparkly and mat polishes in metallic and nude.

Of the new liquid sand lacquer Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director said:
The new Liquid Sand nail lacquer – What Wizardry is This? – features OPI’s groundbreaking technology for a textured, matte finish infused with reflective sparkle. This rich taupe hue was designed for James Franco’s character, the great Wizard of Oz, and is sure to make a bold statement this spring…
OPI is very excited to take this fantastical journey with Disney. Inspired by the magic of Oz The Great and Powerful, this SoftShades collection captures the whimsy seen in the film, from glittery shades packed with white, gold and silvery iridescent confetti – Lights of Emerald City, When Monkeys Fly! and Which is Witch? – to soft neutrals in white, beige and pink – Don’t Burst My Bubble, Glints of Glinda and I Theodora You.
 This collection will be available worldwide from March 2013 in time for the launch of the movie. My personal favourite are What Wizardry is this ? and I Theodora you. What's yours?

I'm so watching this movie!

Love,

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous team XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment