Saturday, February 23, 2013

OOTD/ FOTD: Mustard Fields

Hey Guys!

So this weekend I had one of my closest friend's birthday and decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone as I am trying to experiment with different styles and pushing myself to try out new things such as pairing different colours together which I normally would have not paired together before.

Yes, I may have done it on a minimal basis, but I decided to mix two bright colours together. I knew mustard and green did go well together but I always played it safe with colours! 


Miss Selfridge's Peter Pan Collar Mustard Dress
H&M Cardigan
New Look Green Statement Necklace
Peacocks Ankle Boots
Mango Snakeskin Clutch Bag


I also went a bit risky with my make up, since I don't usually wear Green eye make up with these particular colours! Apart from that, I also paired a dark eye look with dark lips, something I also usually shy away from!


Face
Catrice Prime and Fine Smooth Refiner for invisible lines and pores
Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in 49
Make Up Store Cover All Concealer in Blue
e.l.f cosmetics HD Powder
essence Soul Sista Limited edition Bronzing Powder in 01 Shake your booty
e.l.f cosmetics Mist & Set


Eyes
essence I<3 Stage eyeshadow base
essence Long Lasting Eye pencil in 12 I have a Green
Sleek i-divine palette in Safari
Catrice Kajal Designer in 010 Diamond Black
essence Superfine Eyeliner
Catrice Minimax Mascara
Jimont eyebrow pencil in Brown No. 1

Lips
Revlon Colorstay in 342 Lavish Burgundy
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Lipgloss in 01 Shake your booty

Have you tried pairing up two bright colours?

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

3 comments:

  1. I've got that statement necklace in burgundy! I absolutely love it.
    Really like the outfit, and mustard really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good in both mustard and green Mar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! I actually have the one in maroon too!! I got the green one as a present :)

    ReplyDelete