Monday, April 8, 2013

Fabulous Events: Nadine Fashion Wear Store Opening

Hi Guys,

So last Saturday we were invited to a new store opening called Nadine Fashion Wear thanks to Malta Fashion Week. Unfortunately Denise could not come with me but my boyfriend tagged along and helped me with a few photos, thanks Ant! 

This brand is originally from Milan and is now also open in Malta.

Nadine is located at Bay Street Level 1 and stocks chic and classy ladies' wear! You will find a number of great pieces sporting all the latest trends including accessories and shoes which are fairly priced, considering it is a designer brand based in Milan!

Below are some pieces which caught my eye. You can view their full collection on their official website: http://www.nadinefashiongroup.it/, however, one of the Store Owners, Sue, informed me that they are currently working on launching a Nadine Malta face book page!

The latest trend- Monochrome! The store's layout is quite great, since similar colours are stocked together
A gorgeous green peter pan collar dress I eyed all night (Left) and  lovely Monchrome Jacket which I fell in love with!
Great Accessories!
The Gorgeous models wearing Nadine: Left to Right- Madeleine, Gaby and Alexia
Again, this time joined by Christina
The models and some tiny person in the middle :-p
The models and one of the store owners Sue: Left to Right: Madeleine, Claire, Gaby, Sue, Alexia and Christina
I really enjoyed this event! I also had the opportunity to get to know Sue, one of the store owners who is a very lovely lady and was very helpful in giving me some information about what the brand is and what their plans for the future of Nadine!

If you will be attending the Malta Fashion Awards, Nadine will be having a stand there showcasing some of their collection!

Until next time!

Martina XOXO

2 comments:

  1. will definitely be checking it out!

    loving the dresses!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it!! I'm waiting till I loose a bit more weight ;)

      Delete