I hope you all had a lovely Easter!!
Easter came a bit early for us since Stephanie from Pupa Milano sent us some goodies!
We were sent an eyeshadow from the Luminys Silk collection and an eyeliner from their new eyeliner line called Multiplay!
Pupa have launched a Limited edition collection called The 50's Dream ranges with natural hues from pinks to browns to peaches and greens, this collection fits this season perfectly!
Pupa have created 5 products including:
- 50s Dream Luminys Silk- Satin, Wet & Dry eye shadow which comes in four colours and retails for 12.50 euro
- 50s Dream Ultra Shine Eyeliner- Ultra- Shine Eyeliner which comes in two colours and retails for 10.90 euro
- 50s Dream Miss Pupa- Ultra- Shiny Lipstick which comes in four colours and retails for 10.50 euro
- 50s Dream Colour Touch Highlighter- Maxi Illuminator with a Bonne- Mine effect which retails for 14.75 euro
- 50s Dream Lasting Colour- Glossy Nail Polish which comes in four colours which retail for 3.56 euro
For more information and a sneak peak at all the products, visit the full collection here: http://www.pupa.it/eng/Collection/spring-collection-2013.aspx
The Multiplay eyeliners are a triple threat! A kajal pencil, eyeliner and eye shadow! This eyeliner comes in 14 colours! This eye shadow retails for 6.89 euro.
For more information visit the full collection here:
The Luminys Silk eyeshadows come in a number of shades, in Malta you can find six colours namely 100, 200, 400, 401, 500 and 800.
We received two items! We received one of the Luminys Silk eyeshadows in 401 which is a lovely brown shade and the Multiplay eyeliner in 09 which is a black liner!
|Top- Luminys Silk in 401 and Multiplay Eyeliner in 09|
The Fabulous Team XOXO
*Disclaimer*- We were sent these products for free, however, we were not paid to write this post. We are not affiliated with the brand in any way.