Sunday, May 5, 2013

Malta Fashion Week- Mangano Party OOTD+ FOTD

Hi Guys,

So I'm currently listening to Bruno Mars' Marry You in preparation for the Bridal Show tonight!

I thought I'll share a quick OOTD+ FOTD with you! Yesterday I went to the Photo Exhibition at Valletta, check out my post here: http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/malta-fashion-week-launch-party.html

After I headed to Mangano with my boyfriend and some friends, including my friend Kevin who will be at MFW as a photographer, here are some photos from the night!
Kevin and Fran at the Party
Catalogue @ Mangano
So onto my OOTD/ FOTD. Yesterday I wore something out of my comfort zone, I don't usually wear shorts so I gave it a go and mixed two bold colours together!

Thank you to Kevin who took my photos! 
OOTD
Black tank top (with mesh back)- New Look
High Waisted Shorts- New Look
Fuchsia Blazer- New Look
Blue Suede Shoes- Aldo
Blue Suede Clutch- New Look
Chain Necklace- Yana's Jewellery
Black Studs- Tally Weijl

FOTD

Face
Wjcon Corrective Primer
Inglot YSM Foundation in 49
Make Up Store Concealer in Blue
e.l.f HD Powder
essence Soul Sista Limited edition Bronzer
Make Up Store Blush in Fresh Rose
Make Up Store High Tech Lighter in Full Moon
e.l.f Mist and Set

Eyes 
essence I <3 Stage Primer
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in Bring Me Frosted Cake
Catrice Gel Eyeliner Cruise Couture Collection in Nautica
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in Saw it on Blue Tube
Catrice Mini Max Mascara
Pupa Vamp Mascara in 300
Pupa Multiplay Kohl Pencil in 09
Make Up Store High Tech Lighter in Full Moon
Jimont Brown No.1 Pencil

Lips
Mix between Maxfactor lipstick in 660 Secret Cerise and NYX 627 Fusion

I'm off to see some lavish Brides!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment