Thursday, July 4, 2013

OOTD/ FOTD: Black and White Tribal Movie!

Hey Guys,

A few weeks ago I got a huge order from New Look, they were on sale, Ok??

Last Saturday I took out my new Dug Hem Aztec, Monochrome Dress for a ride together with my new Mac products! I have written LONDON  next to the products I bought from London since I won't be doing a haul on each item I bought, funnily enough all products I marked will be featured in hauls!


OOTD
New Look Aztec Monochrome Dip Hem Dress with Net and Bead Detail
New Look Purple Pumps
New Look Bag
Tenda Earrings
Forever 21 Gold Bangle LONDON

FOTD
Face
Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation LONDON
e.l.f HD Powder
essence Soul Sista Bronzing Powder in Shake your Booty
Make Up Store Blush in Fresh Rose
Mac Fix + LONDON

Eyes
Mac eyeshadows in Brule, Wood Winked, Satin Taupe and Gesso LONDON
Nyx Eye/ Eyebrow Pencil in Black
Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara
essence eyebrow stylist set

Lips
Mac Lipstick in Milan Mode LONDON

Hope you liked this OOTD/ FOTD, stay tuned for more OOTDs and FOTD featuring products I bought from London!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment