Friday, August 23, 2013

OOTD/ FOTD: What I wore to 'An Evening with Vera Wang' at Camilleri Paris Mode- Bronzing it with Baroque

Hi Guys!

Hope you are all doing well!

If you follow me on my facebook page (if you haven't liked my page, head over to https://www.facebook.com/allthingsfabulousblog), you know that I was invited to attend 'An Evening with Vera Wang' at Camilleri Paris Mode earlier this week ( a more detailed post on the event will follow shortly!)

If you also follow my Diet Diaries series, I mentioned that I had 2 items of clothing which I was reserving for when I lose weight. Today, I debut my 'Bye Bye Fatty' Dress, my New Look Black Bronze Baroque Print Bodycon dress which has been sitting in my wardrobe a few weeks before I started my diet (make that around 6 months)! 

I decided to pair it up with my favourite New Look Pumps and Zara/ Trafaluc Handbag which was a birthday present from my baby bro and his girlfriend.


OOTD
New Look Black Bronze Baroque Print Bodycon Dress
New Look Pumps
New Look Chandelier Earrings
Forever 21 Gold Clasp Bangle
Zara/ Trafaluc Handbag

With regards to my make up, I went quite natural since I did not have a lot of time to prepare! I also had the chance to try out my new Mac Patina eyeshadow!


FOTD

Face
Catrice Prime and Fine
Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + in 25
Essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Bronzing Get in 01 Shake your Booty
NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Green
Make Up Store Cover All in Blue
e.l.f cosmetics HD Powder
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Bronzing Powder 
Mac Fix +

Eyes
Nyx High Definition Eyeshadow base
Mac Eyeshadows in Brule, Patina, Satin Taupe and Gesso
Nyx Eye and Eyebrow Pencil in Black
Make Up Store Cake Eyeliner in Black
Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara
essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

Lips
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo

That's all from me!

I hope you enjoyed this look!

Martina XOXO

4 comments: