Sunday, November 3, 2013

OOTD- What I wore to the IT Style Launch Party- Nifty Neon!

Hey Guys!

Today I will be sharing with you probably one of my favourite looks this week, well they were all fabulous outfits but this particular outfit made me feel quite "nifty" hence the title of this OOTD!!

Around two weeks ago I went to Sliema with my boyfriend, funnily enough, my intention wasn't to shop around, let alone buy a branded item, for all those that know me, I don't own a lot of brand items.

My boyfriend is obsessed with Esprit so obviously it was one of the first stores we entered. In the sale section I found this gem of a shirt, a gorgeous neon yellow sheer shirt with a neon pink lining!

Seeing it at a fraction of the price, I just HAD to have it!

I also wore one of my favourite jeggings which I got from the Orsay Warehouse sale for just 5 euro!!! The OOTD photo doesn't really show but these jeggings have a leather panelling on each side!


OOTD
Esprit Neon Sheer Shirt
New Look Black Bandeau
Orsay Jeggings with Leather Sides
Trafaluc Handbag
H&M Divided Wedge
Mvintage 3 strand Gold Necklace
Mvintage Stainless Steel Curb Chain Bracelet
Mvintage Stainless Steel Studs

I hope you enjoyed this look!

Till next time

Martina XOXO

4 comments:

  1. You look so so classy and gorgeous. Love the hair x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Your comment really made my day <3 xx

      Delete
  2. So classy! I want this outfit! I wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really need to come down here, you know that Maltese blood of yours an all ;-)

      Delete