Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fabulous Focus: Black Tied

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all doing well!

A few weeks ago I came across an Irish unique and edgy handmade jewelry brand!


Black Tied was founded in 2011 and strives to source the most unique materials and items. They design a number of handmade pieces with previous metals, crystals and gemstones creating a modern, edgy and bohemian feel to their overall product range!

Black Tied produce a number of layering pieces together with a number of statement pieces inspired by the latest fashion trends whilst keeping their customers' needs and tastes in mind!

I had the opportunity to speak to Laura, the founder of Black Tied who with her expert knowledge, guided me to choose the pieces which are just right for me!

Since I have been wanting some dainty cross pieces, I went for the reversible sideways cross necklace together with the sideways cross bracelet and paired them up with the twisted above the knuckles rings.


I highly encourage you to visit their website to see their exciting range of products and guess what... if you spend 25 pounds, you will get free shipping on your order!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment