Monday, February 3, 2014

OOTD- Me Likey, You Leather!

 Hey Guys!

Hope you are all doing well!!

Although I have been very tempted during these sale periods, I have been very good and only bought two items, yes, you have read correctly just two!!

One of the items is a fabulous quilted leather skirt which I was lucky to find at New Look!!

I have to be honest, I did have a love/hate relationship with leather for a very long time but ever since I have been following the blogging/ fashion world and getting inspiration on how leather can look right, I have seen my like for leather growing!

Since the sun was out and I wanted a lunch appropriate look, I decided to go with an off-shoulder top with leather details paired with a relaxed beige blazer and my maroon statement necklace! I have re-discovered my love for hoops so I have been wearing them quite regularly!


OOTD

New Look Quilted Leather Skirt
Esprit Off Shoulder top with leather details
Shana Beige Blazer
New Look Statement Necklace
Debenhams Gold Hoops
Accessorize Set of Bangles
Mango Quilted Bag
Dylons Boots

I hope you enjoyed this look!!

Till next time!!

Martina XOXO

5 comments:

  1. You look great and I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo of the blazer and skirt! Hi! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can find your questions on my blog…cheers

    http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Will be heading to your blog!! :))

      Delete
  3. Looking great Mar! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete