Sunday, November 20, 2011

FOTD & OOTD: 19th November 2011

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting much but these past two weeks I didn't have much time to sit down and write a blog post but I'm back today and I have written two blog posts for you (one will be up tomorrow and I will try and write another post and post it later on today or tomorrow!)

Today I will be sharing my FOTD and OOTD of yesterday, I was experimenting with my new elf products and I loved the make up soooo much that I look a picture and decided to write a blog post! I also took of my outfit cos I thought it looked nice too :-)

FOTD




Face
e.l.f All over Cover Stick in Honey
e.l.f Tone Correcting Concealer in Rosy Beige (used to clean up fall out also)
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Nude
Maxfactor Creme Puff Powder in 05 Translucent
e.l.f Studio Warm Bronzer
e.l.f Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy

Eyes

e.l.f Beauty Book Smoky Eye Edition (Silver and eyeliner) set with e.l.f Lock and Seal
e.l.f Mineral Eyeshadow in Outdoorsy
e.l.f Mineral Eyeshadow in Angelic
e.l.f Cream eyeliner in black
Jimont eyebrow pencil
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara in Black
e.l.f Lenghtening and Defining Mascara

Lips

e.l.f Lipstick in Voodoo

Set with e.l.f Mist and Set

OOFD


Dress from Miss Selfridge's
Cardigan from PS....
Black/ Navy Blue court shoe wedges Shoes from New Look 
Black tights...no idea!

Hope you liked this post!!

Martina

o.b.o The Fabulous Team!


2 comments:

  1. Hello there! you've such a cute blog! I've just become your follower! If you want to follow me, here's the link:
    http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete