Monday, December 12, 2011

Essense - My Skin cleansing wipes review

Hello again my lovelies!!

This time, I'm reviewing my favourite cleansing wipes so far - Essense my Skin refreshing cleaning wipes!

They have 2 types of wipes ;    Refreshing cleansing wipes (lime and cucumber)   - the one I'm reviewing today
                                                and
                                               Caring cleansing wipes (pomegranate and bamboo)



What it says on the product:

Skin care that you can see, feel and smell!

Beautiful, clean skin in no time! These convenient cleansing wipes effectively remove dirt and waterproof make-up. The precious active ingredients, enriched with lime and cucumber, provide skin with moisture and leave an amazing refreshed and clarified skin. The gentle alcohol-free lotion is perfectly suitable for sensitive eyes. Nothing could be easier or more practical! To top it off, the energizing fresh smell makes it all the more fun!

-Use morning and evening, gently wipe face, eyes and neck until all make-up residue is removed. No need to rinse with water. Re-seal sachet carefully after use. Ideal for on-the-go.

After your cleansing routine, use refreshing toner and one of the creams from Essense my skin.

What I think:

These are the cheapest face wipes I have found!! Just €1.69 !
 Now, I most definitely DON'T use them everyday, morning and night, as they suggested. That would be absolutely horrible for you skin!!
I only use wipes occasionally, when I am so tired I don't feel like removing my make-up with cleanser and water... so of course, I would be too lazy to tone and apply a cream afterwards (as they suggested).

Please please please don't use wipes often!! Cleanse - tone -moisture is the best way as an every day routine! (plus scrubbing  and applying an appropriate mask weekly)

The best thing about these wipes is that they don't dry up!! I've had another packet (which I've used up the last one about 3 weeks ago) since August (2011) !!!!  Even when the packet tore up from above, they still remained wet!! I was really surprised . . .

The smell is really good, but this one left a bit of burning sensation in my eyes right afterwards, which didn't last long.

I would reccomend this , but would advice regarding the burning sensation (which really, is not too much)

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions below!

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment