Monday, December 12, 2011

OOTD 12/12/2011

Good morning everyone :):)

As like last week, we have another beautiful day in sunny Malta!! As you all know, tomorrow is (another) feast, so a lot of lucky people have a long weekend (I'm not one of them unfortunately...)

Anyways. At least, I decided to not come at work in my uniform hehehe. . .

I know it's not the most stylish outfit, but I still decided to post because I love love love this shirt. I know I know, it's not the most beautiful of shirts but it's so comfy :):)  (the make-up is simple as well,nothing elaborate - I love the natural look)


Jeans : Pimkie
Top: Shana
Boots: New Look



Lip gloss : E.L.F luscious liquid lipstick in Baby Lips
Concealer : KIKO medium
Blusher : Beverly Hills Polo Club
Eye-liner : KIKO kajal liner
Mascara : Lancome Hypnose

Hope you likey :):)

p.s Don't forget to check out this website for some fashion advice : http://www.allwomenstalk.com/

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOX



 

No comments:

Post a Comment