Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lancôme Bi-Phase Review

Lancôme Bi-Phase Review

Good morning sweets!!

This is my last day at work before the Christmas holidays!! YAAAYY!!

Today, I’m reviewing an eye make-up remover by Lancôme.   J

What it says:

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there’s a cult following.


OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY
Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers



What I have isn’t actually the full product. It’s a 30ml bottle. I bought it as a travel kit from a Catamaran. The travel kit also consisted of a Lancôme eye-liner pencil and Lancôme Hypnose mascara. (for about € 35.00)

I simply love this eye-make-up remover!! It’s the only one that didn’t sting my eye – at all!!  Leaves the skin around my eye really moisturized , not dry and itchy, like some do. It does leave a little greasy residue (unlike they said), but not that it bothers you. I liked it actually! 

Would definitely recommend this! Will definitely buy the full version in the future!

Hope this helps babes!!

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment