Monday, December 26, 2011

Italy Haul!

Hi All!

I hope you're had a lovely Christmas!!!

Today I'm going to share with you a haul from when I was in Italy!!  I splurged on products we don't find here in Malta!!

First of all I was given this holiday as a graduation present from my parents! We went to the most beautiful places ever mainly in the Garda area! We also went to Gardaland (yay!)



Any ways back to the haul....

I was loking around for a MAC store for ages but I didn't find one in the area I was in so I visited a Sephora store where I found many brands such as Benefit, Urban Decay and... Make Up Forever!



It took me quite a while to decide which brand to go with but I finally decided to invest in a very good foundation and since I heard Nic and Sam from Pixiwoo rave about the Make Up Forever foundation I had to get it together with an Aqua Cream in 16 (fyi it took me a long time to choose the colour!!) which they also love!


Make Up forever foundation in the shade 125


Make Up forever Aqua Cream in Shade 16

I took a photo with the foundation and the aqua cream on in order for you to get an idea of the payoff of these fantastic products!



Unfortunately the beauty section of my haul stops here :-(

Onto the fashion part... I bought a set of earrings surprise surprise from a brand called stellaz and a long cardigan from H & M




I LOVE these earrings they're quite long but that's what I love about them :-D


My lovely cardigan!! The picture isn't quite clear but I have 2 pockets on the bottom left and right hand sides.


Last but not least miscelleanous things:

A cute Cow soft toy from Breise, A heart with Presemolo and his girlfriend from Gardaland and a cute angel from the Christmas Market in Merano!



Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Until next time,

Martina

o.b.o The Fabulous Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment