Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Essence and Bourjois haul and Face of the day!! (FOTD)

Hi everyone!!

Oh my god I'm so sorry for the lack of posts!! I promise that this time, posts will be more regular :):)

Anyways, so today I'm back with a haul. Some of the Essence stuff, I have bought with Martina. She will post a different haul post :)


All of these are by Essence:

The 2 lip liners on the left  :  Top: 04 Honey Bun  (love this name by the way!)
                                         Bottom: 01 Soft Rose

On the top (left to right) nail polish in 70 Nude it! , Matt bronzing powder for brunettes in 2 Sunny and nail polish in 38 Choose me!

Middle row: From top: Stay natural concealer in 02 Soft Sand
                                   Long lasting eye pencil in 14 Think Khaki!
                                   Long lasting eye pencil in 02 Hot chocolate
                                   Kajal pencil in 04 White

Far left : Lipstick in 02 Sparkling romance.

After I took this photo, I dropped the bronzer and the product is now in pieces :(:(

I also bought a foundation by Bourjois  called Healthy Mix serum gel foundation in 53 Light Beige.



FOTD:



Eyes:
I have the Essence long lasting pencil in Think Khaki! on the upper and lower lid. 
Essence white pencil on the water line
Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Face:
Kiko concealer
Essence Matt bronzing powder

Lips:
Essence Honey Bun lip liner
 Revlon Lip gloss in Peach petal

That's all for today!  Please let me know if you have any question!! If you have any of these products, please let me know what you think! Also, let me know if you want me to review any of these products  :):

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team xox

10 comments:

  1. iii I didn't know Bourjois were available in Malta!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had them for quiet a long time actually, but this is the first time I have bought Bourjois .. :)

      Delete
    2. You can find them from Pharmacies. I have bought mine from St James pharmacy in Zabbar. There's also a pharmacy in Mosta called Magnum pharmacy :)

      Delete
  2. I have the nail polish in 38 Choose me! and the Long lasting eye pencil in 02 Hot chocolate, I really like both of them :) Please review/swatch the rest of the items and especially these ones :

    Stay natural concealer in 02 Soft Sand
    Kajal pencil in 04 White
    Lipstick in 02 Sparkling romance
    Long lasting eye pencil in 14 Think Khaki!

    Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure will do and try to post them tomorrow xx :):)

      Delete
  3. hi where did you find the bourjois products to buy in malta please?

    ReplyDelete