Monday, January 16, 2012

FOTD 06/01/12

Hey guys!!

So this post has been in the making for a long time but I was so busy last week that I didn't have time to finish it off.

I wanted to share with you my FOTD on 6th January

FOTD


I was experimenting with different eye shadow colours to see how well they looked together and I loved the result!!!

Products used:


Face

e.l.f All Over Cover stick in Honey
e.l.f Tone Correcting Concealer in Rosy Beige
Make Up Forever HD Foundation in shade 125
e.l.f HD Powder
e.l.f Warm Bronzer
e.l.f Natural Radiance Blusher in Blushing

Eyes

e.l.f Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
e.l.f Brightening Eye Colour in Teal Dream- lightest shade (base), blue shade (crease)
Sleek Palette- Acid- Silver colour
e.l.f Studio Single eyeshadows- Pebble
Active eyeliner in Black
e.l.f Brightening Eye colour in Drama- Black Shade
e.l.f Cream eyeliner in Black

Lips

e.l.f Lipstick- Flirtatious





I will probably do OOTDs and FOTDs on our Tumblr account and in a video format from my iPhone, you can see them from our facebook page too!

Until next time!!

Martina o.b.o The Fabulous Team xoxo


1 comment: