Friday, February 3, 2012

Tried and Tested : Essence 24h hand protection balm

Hi everyone!!


As we have already said on our Facebook page, yesterday, we went to the Essence Cosmetics Malta 10 year anniversary party and Catrice Launch together with Dyna and Lara and we had a blast!! Plus they were very generous with the goody bags!! This weekend, we will try to post a video of clips during the event and . . . **drum roll**.... what was in the goody bag...!!  :)


Today, I will review a new product that they have an I think is currently only available at Tony's pharmacy in Gzira. 


24hr hand protection balm in vanilla apple pie



First of all I love love love the packaging! It has 75 ml of product.Besides being good quality, the picture is so cute !! The picture, if you can't see it well, is of a pie with vanilla ice-cream on top and apple slices.



What it says on the product:

This 24h hand protective balm is an intensive repair care for particularly rough and dry hand. The repair formula with shea butter and coconut oil provides moisture & care and protects your hands from dryness for up to 24 hrs. Does not leave an oily residue.Vanilla apple pie scented hand cream.

This is possibly the best smelling hand cream I have ever encountered!! When I open the cap, I can instantly smell the vanilla flavour and makes me melt every time :)   The smell lasts for about an hour (not like you have just applied it obviously)

The consistency is not liquid-y which is awesome!! It's not oily at all and you don't need to blend it too much between your hands which is perfect. I don't have rough skin but my skin definitely felt more moisturised!


Love this !! Will definitely be a re-purchase :)

Denise o.b.o The fabulous Team XOX




No comments:

Post a Comment