Friday, June 8, 2012

Sun Protection Haul!

Good morning Fabulous readers!!

I'm really sorry for the (extreme) lack of posts recently!! Both me and Martina were really busy this past month or so but we still planned our posts for you guys , so stay tuned! Now on to today's post . .

Every summer, I do what I call my ''sun protection shopping''. Every year, I try changing brands, for example last year, I used La Roche Posay.

Please girls, DON'T go out in the sun without any protection, or worse still, use tanning oils!! Remember that the way you protect (or not) your skin will show later on in life! It's recommended to use protection with SPF 30, but I prefer mine SPF 50. For more info about sun protection, see this post.

So here's what I bought:


For the body and face




Lips needs protection too!


Don't forget to hydrate your skin after spending time in the sun!!
It's the first time that I bought these and I am not disappointed at all!! Reviews will follow soon!!


Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment