Thursday, August 30, 2012

August Haul- New Look and Bata

Hey Guys!!

Today I am going to share a mini haul with you, it's a end of August sort of haul. What's so great about this haul is that I got all the items at good bargain prices!

New Look Maxi Skirt
As you can recall I bought a New Look Royal Blue Maxi Skirt recently, this is the exact same skirt however it is in an old rose colour and a size smaller since the royal blue skirt is a bit big!

Bata Cream Sandals
Bata Blue Floral Wedges
What is so great about these shoes is that I got them at half price!! This is quite a relatively expensive shoe brand in Malta however they are really comfortable shoes, I have a pair of walking shoes from them and I won't trade them for anything else!

That's all for now!!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team



No comments:

Post a Comment