Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FOTD: I've got the blues!

Hi Guys!!

I was experimenting with the new essence Quattro eyeshadow in 11 sea my eyes! and came up with this look and I thought I'd share it with you!


Face
Catrice Prime & Fine Smoothing refiner
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Liquid Bronzer in 01 Shake your Booty
Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin make Up in 010 Light Beige
Catrice Light-Reflecting Concealer in 030 Rosy Beige
Catrice All Round Concealer
Catrice Prime & Fine Translucent Loose Powder
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Bronzing Powder in 01 Shake your Booty
e.l.f natural Radiance Blusher in Blushing

Eyes
essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow base
essence Quattro Eyeshadow in 11 sea my eyes!
Catrice Kajal Designer eyeliner in 070 Cool Grey
essence mono eyeshadow in 02 dance all night
Catrice The Giant Mascara
essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

Lips
NYX Lipstick in 627 Fusion
Catrice Colour Show Lipgloss in 130 Flirty Fuschia

Hope you liked this look! Don't forget to like our Facebook Page for more FOTD looks and more!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team


No comments:

Post a Comment