Sunday, August 19, 2012

FOTD: Seeing blue lines!

Hey guys!

So today I will be sharing my FOTD staring the Catrice Kohl Kajal in 110 Blue I know You?

It's a fairly simple look and I wore it to a birthday party by the sea!


Face
essence My Base- Skin Perfection Make Up
Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make Up in 010 Light Beige
Catrice Prime & Fine Translucent Loose Powder
essence Sun Club Matt bronzing powder for Blondes
Catrice Defining Blush in 020 Rose Royce
e.l.f cosmetics Mist & Set

Eyes
essence Stay all day long lasting eyeshadow in 01 Coppy Right
Catrice Kohl Kajal in 110 Blue I know You?
Catrice Kajal Designer in 010 Diamond Black
Catrice The Giant Mascara

Lips
Catrice Limited Edition Cruise Couture- Ultimate Shine Lipstick in Mrs. Brightside

Hope you enjoyed my look!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment