Friday, August 17, 2012

New Look Haul!

Hi Guys!!

I went a little nutty with New Look clothes and accessories last month and did a big purchase both on and offline since they had quite a great sale!! Today I am going to show you all the pieces I bought!

Flat Sandals
A neon yellow tank top with a cute zip detail at the back
Blue Sundress
Floral Playsuit with a cute detail at the back
A Strapless Dip him Geometrical Dress
A maxi cream and mint striped dress
Probably one of my most favourite pieces! A long black maxi dress with a white crochet detail.
A Maxi Royal Blue Skirt 
Wooden + Pink Bangle
Turquoise Feather Hair Charm
Hope you enjoyed this post!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team













2 comments:

  1. love the neon top!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It's one of my favourite purchases!!

    ReplyDelete