Thursday, August 16, 2012

NOTD: Ombre/ Gradient Nails

Hey Guys!

So I have been looking at Ombre/ Gradient nails for quite a while and I decided to do my nails a blue hue.

This is quite simple to make! In order to do the sponging, I used the sponges which came with the Marble Mania Nail Art Kit.
Nails: All essence Colour & Go Nail Polishes- Base: 74 Sure Azure, Second Colour: 55 Let's Get Lost, Third Colour: 129 The Boy Next Door

I also did my brother's girlfriend's nails, same as mine however I added a little pink glittery nail polish too.
Nails: Base: Catrice Limited edition- Cruise Couture in C04 Feel the Yacht Beat, Second Colour: essence Colour & Go 129 The Boy Next Door, Third Colour: essence Colour & Go 91 Glamorous Life


If you want to know how I did these Ombre Nails, just leave a comment below! :-)

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team


No comments:

Post a Comment