Friday, September 14, 2012

40 Questions Beauty and Make Up Tag!

Hey Guys!

We have been tagged to do the 40 questions beauty tag by Beauty is Our Passion!!

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Martina: two to three times a day, in the morning and before going to bed and if I am going out I will re wash my face before Make Up
Denise: twice - morning and night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Martina: Normal/Combination skin, I used to be very oily however it is now controlled. My skin is also very sensitive and prone to redness
Denise: combination skin . .but it's drier in winter and oilier in summer.


-What is your current facial wash?

Martina: Dermologica Special Cleansing Gel
Denise: Witch gentle exfoliating facial wash.


-Do you exfoliate?

Martina:Only at facials since my beautician has not recommended an exfoliator yet due to my skin being prone to spots
Denise: yes, currently daily.


-What brand do you use?

Martina: None
Denise: when not using the one by Witch, It would be Beauty Formulas


-What moisturizer do you use?

Martina: Mary Cohr Night Slimlook
Denise: I don't always use the same one . . but I use Weleda or essence. 


-Do you have freckles?

Martina: nope
Denise: just a little on my nose and upper cheeks.


-Do you use eye cream?

Martina: rarely, only in facials
Denise: yes, I use Beauty Sayre food for skin Maroccan Argan.


-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Martina:  yes unfortunately I have battled with acne throughout my teens and I am nearly rid of it :)
Denise: no.


-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

Martina: no
Denise: nope


MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?

Martina: I use essence Pure Skin Tinted Moisteuriser during the day or the Revlon Photoready foundation and the Make Up Forever HD Foundation or the Catrice Fresh Skin Make Up when going out
Denise: I either use Garnier bb cream, Bourjoise Healthy Mix serum foundation or Catrice Ultimate Moisture.

-How about concealer?

Martina: If I have some redness to hide I will either use the essence Forget it or Catrice all round concealer and will then use the essence stay natural concealer or the Catrice light reflecting concealer
Denise: I use Bourjois Healthy mix concealer.


-Do you know your undertone color?

Martina: I have pink undertones
Denise: My skin in warm.


-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

Martina: I like them however I do not wear them out, I prefer to apply them for special occasions and apply them on models for any make up work which require a little oomph!
Denise: I don't like wearing them. . they're uncomfortable, plus I like a more natural look.


-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Martina: yes!
Denise: yes!


-What brand of mascara do you use?

Martina: Mostly Catrice!
Denise: Catrice - Ah-mazing!


-Sephora or MAC?

Martina: I have only been to Sephora, I liked it since there is more than one brand available however I cannot really comment since I only have a few things I bought from Sephora and one Mac palette
Denise: we don't have either in Malta, but when I was in France, I only bought Sephora, which I loved, so I have to say Sephora


-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

Denise: what is it?? haha . .
Martina: No (Denise- it's a card for make up artists :-p)


-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Martina: The list never ends :-p; Foundation Brush, Stippling Brush, Various eyeshadow brushes, Eyebrow Brush, 2 different Blush brushes, Lip Brush, cotton bud (for removing any fallouts etc) and yes I do use all those things!
Denise: I only use and blusher brush and and basic eye shadow brush . . 


-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Martina: Yes not everyday though
Denise: nope, just the foundation if I'm wearing any.


-For the face?

Martina: Catrice Prime and Fine
Denise: nope


-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Martina: Too many to choose from but I like purple shades if I had to choose one shade in particular 
Denise: blue or green


-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Martina: both, pencil bottom, liquid eyeliner top
Denise: pencil


-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Martina: never
Denise: oh, but I'm very gentle  ;)


-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

Martina: I love pigment eyeshadows since you can really play around with them and they have various uses if used creatively!
Denise: I'm very clumsy so I kind of make a mess with them!!


-Do you use mineral makeup?

Martina: used to use mineral make up 
Denise: nope


-What is your favorite lipstick?

Martina: I have too many to choose from but the shade I'm wearing over and over is Catrice Ultimate Shine in Get the Nudes Paper
Denise: Catrice Ultimate Glow


-How about lipgloss?

Martina: Not a big fan of Lipgloss but I'm liking the essence XXXL Shine in Red blossom
Denise: essence XXXL shine in 022 nude kiss


-What is your favorite blush to use?
Martina: Any Cream Blush at the moment!
Denise:. I don't have a favourite at the moment to be honest. .

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

Martina: rarely!
Denise: rarely!


-Do you like drugstore makeup?

Martina: yes I LOVE drugstore make up
Denise: of course . . plus I can't always afford high end , so . .


-Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)

Martina: We only have Inglot here in Malta and I rarely visit it
Denise: I don't think I ever set foot in Inglot. They have amazing some colours though.


-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Martina: I have a Diploma in make up so that's a yes and I'm planning on taking another course soon.
Denise: deffo


-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Martina: unfortunately I'm a bit picky on make up so I spend a lot of time applying it, I'm rarely clumsy
Denise: when I'm in a hurry , yes.


-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Martina: Not matching the right foundation and applying bright eyeshadows all over the eyelid and up to the brow!
Denise:  over-doing blusher!!


-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Martina: Both, depends on my mood, I'm favouring colourful shades lately
Denise: neutral!


-Which celebrity always has great make up?

Martina: Jessie J <3
Denise: Kim Kardashian . .love her


-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Martina: eyeliner, I look really dull without liner
Denise: eye liner


-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Martina: Yes, I have but as I said before, I'll probably just have eyeliner on
Denise: oh yes, I don't mind . . I just pinch my cheeks a bit ;)


-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Martina: yes and no depending if I'm having a good face day :-p
Denise: after a day at the beach or after a workout, yes


-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Martina: Catrice is currently one of my tops!
Denise: I'm currently using a lot of Catrice products so I would have to say that.


-What do you think of Makeup?

Martina: It is something small but which can make you feel confident and complete your overall look!
Denise: I love make-up, I love make-up, I love make-up, I love make-up  .  . .   :D

Now for the fun part! We tag you all to do this tag!!! ;-)

The Fabulous Team




No comments:

Post a Comment