Monday, November 19, 2012

OOTD/ FOTD: Royal Navy

Hey Guys!

I hope you had a lovely weekend!!

Today I am going to share with you a Military inspired Outfit I wore to a friend's Surprise Party!

I wanted to wear this blouse for so long but never had the opportunity to wear it so when I was looking for an outfit to wear I instantly grabbed the blouse!

You can check out my look on lookbook too!! Just press the picture below and you can view the look in more detail!


For my make up I decided to do my favourite fall look, a dark red lip!!

Face
Catrice Prime & Fine Primer
Inglot YSM Foundation
Catrice Light Reflecting Concealer
e.l.f HD Powder
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition in 01 Shake your booty!

Eyes
essence I <3 Stage Eye Primer
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in Bring Me Frosted Cake
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in Talk Like an Egyptian
essence Eyeshadow in Dress to Impress
essence Super Fine Eyeliner
Catrice Kajal Designer eyeliner in 010 Diamond Black
Catrice Mini Max Precision Volume Mascara
essence Eyebrow Stylist Set 

Lips
Revlon Lipliner in 03 Wine
Revlon Colorstay in 342 Lavish Burgundy
essence Limited Edition Circus Circus Lip Topper in 01 It's Magic

Hope you liked this post!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

2 comments: