Friday, December 14, 2012

Akamuti launch at Shanti + mini haul!

Good morning Fabulous readers!

Last Saturday, I went to the launch of the new 100% natural and organic skincare Akamuti at Shanti in Mosta with my dear friend Fiona from Cruelty Free Malta.

 

I absolutely love the range, which includes face and hair masks, soaps, bath salts, roll on perfume oils, argan oil, coconut oil, shea butter and so on. They smell absolutely devine. Actually, everything at Shanti smells gorgeous!

We were able to try the products !




The Akamuti range

This face mask smells like cocoa powder - yummy!

Natual and organic food!
Skin care, vitamim , etc.

Household detergemts, soaps etc.




Here's what I bought:

Fom left : Nakd raw chocolate bar, goji berries, Dimples facial wax strips, Weleda plant gel toothpaste and Crazy Rumors Banana Split lip balm.

Ayurvedic neem powder and Amla powder

We were also given a mini goody bag, which included a piece of African black soap and some fragrant tranquility bath salts 

I'm still trying them out, and will keep you updated with my reviews!

I highly suggest you go take a look at Shanti if you're interested in natural, organic and vegan products! You''ll find something for everyone and the shop keepers are extremely friendly and helpful!

 Love,

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment