Saturday, December 15, 2012

Soap Cafe' Shampoo and Condiioner review

Good morning Fabulous readers!

I made a promise to myself that when my shampoo and conditioner run out, I'm going to buy natural ones, so last week, I went to my beloved Soap Cafe shop in Sliema, and bought my hair some natural goodies:

250 ml

They are cruelty free, SLS/SLES and Paraben free. They both come as base and then, Charlene adds essentials oils according to your needs.

I have an oily scalp, so she added rosemary, tea tree, geranium and lavender essentials oils to my shampoo and rosemary and lavender essential oils, carrot seed oil and argan oil to my conditioner because of my drier ends.

First of all, the both smell so good. Not the artificial smell you get with the other shampoos and conditioners! Secondly, my hair absolutely cried with joy! My hair looks better than ever, and I don't even need to apply any styling product (my hair is wavy-ish). This week, I left them at a friend's house, so I had to wash my hair with regular products and I felt the difference immediately! Plus my hair looked like a mess.

Besides shampoo and conditioner bases, they also have face cleanser, body wash and body lotion bases.A bigger container is also available.

Love ,

Denise Delceppo o.b.o The Fbulous Team XOX





No comments:

Post a Comment