Monday, December 10, 2012

Haul: New Look, Marks and Spencer and Make Up Store

Hey Guys!

So during the weekend I went shopping with my boyfriend, mainly for him but I couldn't resist not buying a few tidbits myself! Apart from that the Make Up Store had their opening so I was very eager to go check out the new make up brand to hit the Maltese market!!


Up till now I bought two things from the Make Up Store, I'm kind of like that with new brands, I start small then build my way up, however, in total honesty the mascara is for my mum however I will definitely tell her to give me her verdict! The Make Up Artist who helped me out was very nice and he informed me that they have a mascara for sensitive eyes, which is the one I ended up buying since my mum has quite sensitive eyes, I was quite impressed that they had this mascara! I also bought the Micro eyeshadow making part of their BonBon collection called Cupcake! You may see it in a FOTD here however I will be reviewing it after using it a couple of times! I really liked the store layout, it's very big and very professional and chic! 


I decided to stop by New Look, as usual and I managed to grab myself quite a bargain! I bought the above wedges for 9, yes 9 euro!! There were quite a few shoes at low prices however sizes were limited! I also grabbed some black tights with gold glitters!


And for my random purchase, I bought a few tights from Marks & Spencer!

Well, that's all from me!! Comment below if you too visited the Make Up Store and tell me your experience!

Martina XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Haven't checked it out yet, but will definitely go soon!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should!! I visited twice already, have a haul coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete