Sunday, December 9, 2012

OOTD/ FOTD: Pink Me Up!

Hey Guys!!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!!

So this weekend I finally went out after numerous weekends spent indoors since my boyfriend and a couple of my friends were all sitting for their ACCA exams this week!!

Also, I had a tiny procedure last week which I wanted to keep on the low however, surprise surprise, my shutterbug brother posted a photo of me post op on Facebook and freaked everyone out, so I wanted to show everyone that HEY I'M OK it was something tiny and I'm nearly 100% up and running (not literally) again! So thank you all for your concerns (since I know a lot of my friends read this blog I wanted to ease everyone's mind!)

Although it was VERY COLD outside, a little voice inside my head kept telling me to wear my Hot Pink Blazer from New Look!! You may view more information about this look on our LookBook Account HERE!


Apart from wanting to wear my hot pink blazer, I wanted to try out my new eyeshadow from the Make Up Store in my FOTD!


Face
Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner for invisible lines and pores
Inglot YSM Cream Foundation
Catrice All Round Concealer
e.l.f HD Powder
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Bronzing Powder in 01 Shake your booty
essence Fruity Limited edition Blush Sorbet in 01 Smoothie Operator

Eyes
essence I <3 Stage Primer
Catrice absolute eye colour in 090 Bring Me Frosted Cake
Make Up Store Microshadow in Cupcake
Catrice Kajal Designer in 010 Diamond Black
essence Superfine Eyeliner 
essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Catrice Mini Max Mascara

Lips
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in More is More

Hope you enjoyed this look!!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment