Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fabulous Events: Make Up Store SALE!

Hey Guys!

As you may know, if you have been following our blog, I have recently acquired a Make Up Store Club Member Card, therefore I got an invite to a Club Member exclusive pre-sale event were I could take a sneak peak of the Sale items with up to 30% off on selected items and I was also lucky to benefit from a 20% off on non-sale items!!



The sale will start tomorrow, Friday 11th January 2013, or since I am blogging about this quite late... TODAY and will continue till the end of January.

As soon as you enter the store, you will be welcomed by two displays with a range of products all at 30% off!! You can grab a bargain on Skin Care, Face, Eyes, Lip and Nail products including a range of bags, brushes and eyelashes!! 

I was informed that usually there is a much smaller range of products on sale, however, the Make Up Store team decided to give you a greater selection of products!

I was quite impressed by the selection of products on sale, I have my eye on quite a few products, however I ended up not getting anything that was on sale because I went in with a mini shopping list I drew up prior to visiting the store, in order to keep me in line with my make up purchases. Unfortunately none of the products were on sale, however, I managed to still grab my products at a great bargain! 

I would definitely recommend that you visit their sale and if you're stuck on what to buy, you can always ask one of the very helpful make up artists to give you a hand!! As usual I had Carlos assisting me and giving me tips, he also showed me a few products he highly recommends and I may be returning to buy them, naughty Carlos :-p!

Since it is quite late I will be posting a haul of the products I bought soon!!

Martina

o.b.o The Fabulous Team


No comments:

Post a Comment