Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Haul: Holiday in the snow

Hey Guys!

So a few weeks ago, I went on holiday to Italy/ Austria! If you follow our Facebook Page I had posted my first purchase however today I will be showing you everything I bought. We didn't have much time to go around shopping unfortunately but I tried to make the best out of the shops I found!

A Beige Dress from Orsay which I wore in my Christmas Time OOTD HERE
Blue Coat which I LOVE from Orsay
Beige Jacket from Orsay also featured in my Christmas Time OOTD
A navy blue beanie with grey pom poms! I've been wanting one since last year so this year after searching for the perfect beanie, I came across this plain understated beanie at United Colours of Benetton.
So this is probably one of the reasons why I have been delaying this post since some of the above are actually gifts. I was really lucky to find this brand's store and I know that this is one of Denise's favourite brands so I went in to grab some presents and some goodies for myself!
Last but not least much to my Mother's and Boyfriend's Dismay, I bought a pair of earrings which I have been after for a long long time and 21 pairs of stud earrings from Tally Weijl!

Hope you enjoyed this haul!! 

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment