Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Haul: New Look Sales!!

 Hey Guys,

Today I will be sharing with you a huge New Look Sales haul from my local store in Malta and online!

 
The Two things I bought from the local store- A floral dress and an awesome pair of Cranberry-ish pumps!!


More shoes glorious shoes!! A pair of purple pumps and Silver Houndstooth Flats!


A cross print body suit!


Black and Gold Glitter Leggings!! 


High waisted denim shorts

 
Two Jeggings- A Black Studded pair and a Grey pair!


Black Trousers

 

Dogtooth Jacquard Dress Love!

I was a bit disappointed with my order since I ordered a really cute blouse which was missing! Did you ever buy off New Look Online and didn't receive any items? What did you do?

Anyways, that is all from me!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment