Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fabulous Photo shoot- Hollywood Glam

Hi Guys!

So a few months ago I had done a Bohemian Chic photo shoot, check it out HERE.

This time round, we decided to go for an evening photo shoot inspired by 1940s Hollywood Starlets!

I would like to thank my friend Deborah for being our stunning model! 

For the make-up I decided to go with a Golden/ Brown Natural Eye colour with a sizzling Red Lip! Check out my Face Chart showing all the products I used on Deborah and the final make up below! I specifically bought the eyeshadows and lipstick which were in one of my first Make Up Store hauls for this shoot!

Face Chart

I also took a few photos of the photographers; Matthew and Kevin in action and decided to play about with some of my camera's settings!


Finally, the finished product!! I would like to thank Kevin Gatt for the fabulous pictures! 




I hope you liked this post! We truly enjoyed planning this photo shoot and shooting these pictures at night!! 

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment