Monday, February 18, 2013

Tried and Tested: Accessorize Nail Polish in Pink Spice

Hey Guys!

So last week, I finally wore the Accessorize nail polish in Pink Spice Shade 35 which Denise had bought me for my birthday!

The nail polish contains 10 ml of product. The nail polish is quite easy to apply and goes on very smoothly, however, it does not pay off that much with the first coat. In order to get the best out of this colour, I needed to apply three coats, however, the swatch shown below is with two coats.

After application, it dried quite quickly and made application so much easier and saved me a lot of waiting time!


I absolutely loved this colour, especially since when in sunlight, this colour looks a lovely reddish, coppery gold matt colour since it has a gold undertone to it. I found the name of the nail polish quite misleading though since this colour verges on red rather than pink.

I wore this nail polish for around a week and a half in order to test out it's longevity. After around three days my tips started fading, however it was after a week and a half when chipping was quite noticeable. The below photo shows the nail polish after I had it on for a week and a half in order to give you an idea of chipping. Note that I did not apply any top coat.


In all, I was quite surprised with this nail polish since Accessorize is usually known for it's accessories, however, I was very impressed especially with the colour since out of all the nail polishes I have, this is probably one of the nicest reds I own!

I hope you found this review useful!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team


*Disclaimer*: I received this product as a gift. I was not paid to do this review and I am not affiliated with Accessorize. 


No comments:

Post a Comment