Monday, March 25, 2013

Tried and Tested: Make Up Store Lipsticks Review and Swatches

Hi Guys,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Today I will be showing you and reviewing my Make Up Store Lipsticks!

I have three lipsticks from Make Up Store; China Red, Magic and Magic Spell.

Check out this video below!

I was immediately drawn to these lipsticks, not only do they have a number of colours which are bang on trend but they have quite a variety of lipsticks to choose from.

All three lipsticks come in a sleek black packaging with Make Up Store written all over them and they contain 4.0 g / 0.14 oz except the Magic lipstick which contains 2.5g/ 0.12 oz.

China Red and Magic Spell are both matt lipsticks whilst Magic is a metallic lipstick.

All three lipsticks are very easy to work with and can be applied very easily. They are creamy in texture and moisturize the lips.

China Red: China Red is a very lovely Red lipstick which after seeing it on three different skin tones, I think that this is probably one of the best Red Lipsticks which can suit anyone! This colours is also impressive since it lasts all day! I have worn this lipstick all day on Christmas Day and I did not need to re apply it!
Make Up Store Lipstick- China Red
Magic: I have bought this lipstick after seeing it in one of the 'M' Magazines. I fell in love with the deep burgundy tone the lipstick had to it. On the photo however it looked more red, however, in reality it has more purple tones. Since I wear this shade during the night, I can only assess it's longevity on a few hours. I have been out quite a number of times and worn this lipstick and after eating and drinking, I do remain with a stain, however, it is not as long lasting as China Red.
Make Up Store Lipstick- Magic
Magic Spell: This colour is by far one of the most daring colours I have in my lipstick collection! I bought this lipstick since it intrigued me from the moment I set my eyes on the Spellbound collection! If you recall, I have also done a make up tutorial using this colour: http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/fabulous-tutorials-wearable-purple-look.html
Like the Magic Lisptick, I wear this colour mostly during the night, again this does remain with a stain, however, not as visible as the Magic lipstick, therefore I would need to re apply it.
Make Up Store- Magic Spell
In all, these lipsticks are really great, especially the China Red lipstick! The only thing which might put buyers off is that they are more expensive than other lipsticks- they cost 13.99 euro, however, for the quality of the product, they are worth their price!

I encourage you to obtain a Club Member card, not only do you get 5% off each purchase, but you get invites to special events such as sales.

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team


*Disclaimer*- I have bought the mentioned products myself and was not paid to write this review. I am in no way affiliated with the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment