Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wjcon Haul!

Hey Guys!!

So this week I met up with fellow blogger Stef! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, click HERE!

We were invited for a meeting at their shop situated in Birkirkara! I have heard many good things about this brand, however I did not have the opportunity to visit their shop before!

I was quite impressed by the large variety of products! We also learnt that they brought the WHOLE collection to Malta! The shop is very well organised and you can find products very easily! I was also impressed by the range of products and colours they have which are very affordable!

Although I am somewhat on a Make Up Ban, but I couldn't resist not buying anything since I always like testing out new brands!

I have been after a Green Primer for ages since Green primer helps reduce redness, this also applied to green concealers and foundations! I was pleasantly surprised when I found one at Wjcon since not many brands produce these primers, I was also happy that it didn't burn a hole in my pocket!

Although I have built up quite a collection of colour eyeliners, I couldn't resist no buying the eyeliner in Emerald Green. This colour is amazing and after swatching it, this eyeliner did not want to budge!

I will be reviewing these products in the coming weeks so stay tuned!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment